Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another Tuesday

My daughter was absolutely thrilled yesterday when she caught me on my blog again.  I don't know why!  We were on the couch last night having some good "girl time" while the guys were at Scouts.  She's been working on some stuff for her dad lately and she was working in front of the TV last night.  They are trying to organize an inventory system that is actually published by their supplier, and the data is entered on an iPad.  Michael knows what he wants it to do, and the girl-who's-had-an-iPad-since-they-came-out is trying to make it happen.  They are quite a team. 
This morning has been less than bright.  We're all still pretty down about Bonnie, and that makes it hard to really accomplish anything.  They say that they got school "done" but that's all a matter of opinion.  They might also be taking advantage of the fact that I'm not feeling up for my normal fight, either.  Probably a good day for a big family project or something.  A couple things I know I should be doing, but it's so hard when you're just feeling SO SAD.  Maybe I should be looking through my scrapbooking stuff and make sure I'm ready for camp.  That's coming up soon.  Never soon enough!  Mallory's planning on going with me, so that will be fun.  Not sure she knows that we'll probably be taking her car!  Oh, well.  Maybe she'll drive for me!  Either way, it will be fun and couldn't possibly come soon enough.  

No comments: